Going to Mission Viejo means you're already in for a good time - and that also includes its vibrant nightlife! Whether you prefer fun and crowded clubs where you can show off your dance moves, sports bars for superior viewing and drinking experience while rooting for your favorite team, or laid-back pubs with really good drinks and a cool vibe, Mission Viejo, Orange County, has one-of-a-kind local bars to go with your tastes.
(949) 582-3140 Nothing completes your Mission Viejo trip like Costello's Neighborhood Tavern! This bar is an informal restaurant & bar serving Irish & American pub grub in a relaxed, brick-accented setting, showing off signature drinks, delicious assortments of bar foods, and warm and friendly locals anyone can get along with. Come by at 27567 Puerta Real, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 for a Mission Viejo experience you just can't miss out on. https://goo.gl/maps/kLhzJpgfuTTLXuX88
(949) 215-3600 Just like their perfectly blended drinks and must-try dishes, High Park Tap House mixes new and original style with classic tastes. It's a chill hangout featuring a range of craft brews along with American food & dozens of TVs for sports., inviting both young and young-at-heart groups alike. Pop in at 23641 Via Linda, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 and loosen up with a fun night out! link texthttps://g.page/HighParkTapHouse?share
(949) 380-3752 Regular patrons and enthusiastic tourists have been coming down to Mulleady's Sports Pub & Grill for years, enjoying its familiar and friendly ambience-- coupled with its great selection of drinks, of course! Located in the heart of Mission Viejo at 27695 Santa Margarita Pkwy B, Mission Viejo, CA 92691, it offers you the special feel of Mission Viejo life while making you feel as though you're among long-time friends. https://goo.gl/maps/4Eraueykh7r4u52E6
(949) 364-1514 With cool music, savory bites, great beer, and refreshing cocktails, Shooters Cocktails & Billiards is Mission Viejo's hidden gem! This bar is a Cocktail bar. Visit Shooters Cocktails & Billiards at 28752 Marguerite Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92692 for a good ol' time during your vacation. There's no better place to kick back and let your hair down! lhttps://goo.gl/maps/6VbEXT6E9J3ZBWfR8
(949) 587-0253 The party spirit is alive and well in Patsy's! One of Mission Viejo's most dynamic spots, this bar is a comfy time-tested tavern with Irish staples & other offerings, plus live music & TVs showing sports. For live performances from local music acts or even acclaimed guests, significant events, and terrific drinks for all kinds of tastes, swing by 25571 Jeronimo Rd, Mission Viejo, CA 92691! https://goo.gl/maps/kEiWweLwe48acRNX7
Nothing captures the sparkle and story of Mission Viejo like its local bars. So make your next experience unforgettable by dropping by and enjoying the good food, great drinks, and new friends - giving you stories from Mission Viejo that you'll be talking about for a lifetime!Click here to find out more about the best places to stay whilst visiting Mission Viejo